CELEPID - the parenteral fat emulsion - is a milky-white emulsion of soybean oil-in-water, and is used as a source of concentrated energy as well as to counter essential fatty acid deficiencies in critically ill patients. World-class quality of raw material, emulsion manufacturing technology, and above all our commitment to nutrition makes CELEPID one of the safest lipid emulsion products in the world.
- Parenteral nutrition for pre, peri, and post operative support
- Inadequate or impossible oral feeding, e.g., malabsorption, G.I. bleeding, chronic diarrhea and vomiting
- G.I. Tract disease / disorders : short gut syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, tumors, pancreatitis, peritonitis, fistula, ulcerative colitis, etc.
- Cancer and related cachexia
- Hypermetabolism during stress
- Prolonged unconciousness, head injury, poisoning
- Prophylaxis & therapy for Essential Fatty Acids Deficiency (EFAD)