The concept of Total Nutrient Admixture is to provide all macronutrients including amino acids, lipids and carbohydrates in a single delivery system. The objective is to provide the patient optimum resources for better outcome.
Triple Chamber Bag systems offer flexibility and convenience over conventional glass bottle systems. One of the Prime features of TNA is the advanced delivery system in the form of triple chamber bag, where in all three macronutrients are filled into three different chambers. Together yet separate till they have to be infused to the patient.
- Total Parenteral Nutrtion
- When Oral/Enteral Intake is not available, not possible, not sufficient or contraindicated
- Critical Care: Burns, Trauma, Sepsis, and Head Injuries
- All types of GI tract diseases / disorders: short gut syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, tumors, pancreatitis, peritonitis, fistula, ulcerative colitis, etc.
- Cancer and related cachexia
- Nutrition for pre, peri, and postoperative support
- Inadequate or impossible oral feeding e.g. mal-absorption, GI bleeding, chronic diarrhea & vomiting
- Hyper-metabolism during stress
- Immune-compromised patients
- AIDS and associated HIV infection
- Prophylaxis and therapy for protein & other Essential Elements deficiency